Amelia Park is one of the younger wineries in the Margaret River region. It was started in 2009 by the multi-decorated winemaker Jeremy Gordon, his wife Daniela, and Peter Walsh.
In the short span since their beginnings, the winery has earned an impressive number of awards and accolades. Among the winery’s various awards are 5 Red Stars from James Halliday’s Wine Companion, 2014 Margaret River Winery of the Year, and Jeremy being a finalist for the 2015 International Red Winemaker of the Year. There are three distinct collection categories of the Amelia Park wines:
- The Amelia Park Collection contains their classic varieties of Cabernet Merlot, Chardonnay, and Semillon Sauvignon Blanc.
- The Reserve Collection contains a Shiraz and a Chardonnay that was aged in French oak for 1 and a half years prior to bottling.
- The Trellis Collection contains a Cabernet Merlot, a Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, and a Rose.
You can view a full listing of the Amelia Park wines at https://ameliaparkwines.com.au/pages/our-wines.
Amelia Park is open daily from 10AM to 4:30PM. The décor of cellar door is amazing, with wine tasting set amongst a backdrop of enormous wine barrels. Private wine tastings that include wine flights with cheese and charcuterie platters are available with the vineyard’s deluxe winery tour that are available by appointment only by calling (08) 9755 6747. Amelia Park recently opened a restaurant for the full wine and dine experience. Reservations for the restaurant can be booked by calling (08) 9755 6747 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
The winery has ample parking and the cellar door is accessible for disabled individuals. Wines, including vegan wines, can be purchased for takeaway or shipping at the cellar door. For inquiries about the winery’s facilities or for questions about Amelia Park wines, call the winery directly at (08) 9755 6747 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions From Forest Rise
The Amelia Park winery is located at 3857 Caves Road, Wilyabrup WA 6280. From Forest Rise, the drive is approximately 16 minutes.
- Follow Yelverton Road towards Wilyabrup for 11.1km
- Then turn right onto Metricup Road and follow for 2.4km
- Then turn right onto Caves Road and follow for 1km
- Then turn right at the entrance to your destination.