How We Are Striving to Protect Our Guests From Coronavirus
Tuesday, Mar 17, 2020. Written by Benson Holland.
The Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
While Forest Rise’s isolation is a natural barrier to the spread of the virus, management have implemented additional measures that further reduces the risk.
- No staff contact is required unless necessary.
- All units will be vacated for at least 24 hours prior to new arrivals. This provides for additional cleaning and sterilisation procedures; in accordance with recommended requirements.
- Temperature controlled air conditioning will be increased for at least 3 hours between guests.
- All accommodation is independent and remote. Interaction with other guests is a personal choice.
- Overseas visitors will be subject to the Australian Government imposed isolation conditions.
- New and existing reservations can be amended, rescheduled or cancelled as required.
As new containment measures are recommended by the Australian Government, we may implement additional measures over time.
Why is Forest Rise a Good Alternative?
Located in the heart of the Margaret River wine region, Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge is an ideal location for a getaway year-round.
Our chalets are secluded in a natural bush environment, and this setting is the ideal barrier for the virus. Each chalet is separated from other chalets/guests by a large distance.
Our domestic guests from Perth, regional Western Australia, and other parts of Australia are encouraged to support local Australian tourism businesses during this time.
During this period, we are still offering the same high levels of service. A trip to Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge is the ideal way to unwind with loved ones.
Thank You for Your Continued Support
On behalf of the entire Forest Rise team, we want to reiterate that your safety and wellbeing remain our highest priority. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We thank you for your continued support and loyalty.